Monday, October 20, 2008

My Response to Haven's Post of my "Anti-Writer's Block List"

The election
*Sigh* All I can say is I hope McCain doesn't win.
ditto. idk what waldorf is like but there are very few McCain supporters up here...so if he wins there will probably be like a protest at my school...haha.
Science projects
It's annoying. My observations and data are due Nov. 3-14, which means I'll have to get to an art museum sometime soon.
umm yeah not taking a science class this year...have fun with your project, haven!
Art projects
What art projects?
in contrast to science projects, of course! i get to paint red-figure and black-figure vases in art history tomorrow. yay!
Halloween
I'm between being a park ranger and an emo. Andelle says she'll walk with my, but she wants to power walk and go all the way down the hill. Maybe my friend will offer me to trick-or-treat in her neighborhood
I don't know what i'm going to do.
Your upcoming birthday
What can I say about it? It's in 10 days.
Which means mine is in...13!
Your tshirt hacking
Umm...*cough* About that...
get on that, haven! only uhhh another month and a half or so to go!
The definition of "geek"
What was Hallie thinking? Geeks for me are people who are really academically smart that flaunt it and are usually strong in maths and sciences.
math, science, computer nerds...or wait! band geeks! sometimes they are the worst kind.
The definition of "hippie"
*shakes fist at Hallie* A person in the arts who loves nature, are not afraid to be themselves, and are generally all around awesome.
people who go with the flow lol
A book you are currently reading
The Other Boleyn Girl...again.
hey, i read that again a few weeks ago...there is a new Philippa Gregory book out and I really want to read it! But I need to pick a book to read for english class...any suggestions, anyone?
A movie you saw recently
The last movie I saw was a stupid Goosebumps movie on Disney channel, "Night of the Living Dummies, Part III", which made Andelle go hysterical about how crappy it was and how they could possibly have been two others. She screamed while watching it though, which was pretty funny.
I saw "The Visitor" last weekend. It was pretty good, although it started slowly.