You can get plenty of free crap
if my parents got their act together i probably could of voted as well ( yes i blame you mom/dad) !
here are some free crap you can get:
- Ben & Jerry’s - Free scoop of ice cream between 5-8pm.
- California Tortilla - Free taco, but you must have an “I Voted” sticker. (DE, MD, DC, PA, VA, WV) I live by one btw
- Chick-fil-a - Get a free chicken sandwich if you TURN IN your “I Voted” sticker to them. There are a few locations that are also running a promotion on Nov. 5 for another free chicken sandwich if you bring in your political yard sign.
- Krispy Kreme - Free “Patriotic” donuts if you have an “I Voted” sticker
- Starbucks Free small coffee if you tell them you voted
- and my personal favorite if you are in Dallas and have your “I Voted” sticker, you can get a free laser tattoo removal session from 9am-9pm
and let me reiterate the Political Drinking Games
and since i can not vote give me your free stuff